The Baltimore Abortion Fund now offers emergency contraception!
Emergency contraceptive (EC) pills prevent pregnancy within 1-5 days of unprotected sex; they are most effective when taken as soon as possible. EC is not an abortion pill; it can prevent pregnancy, but it cannot terminate an existing pregnancy. You can learn more about emergency contraception and how it works here.
If you need emergency contraception, please submit an order for an Emergency Contraception Kit using this form.
Emergency Contraceptive Kits include:
- 1 Plan B
- 2 Pregnancy tests
- 4 Condoms
- Instructions for use
- Maryland residents in Baltimore City, Baltimore County, and Montgomery County.
- There is no age or gender limitation to order.
- Clients can request one kit in a 60-day period.
Cost & delivery
- The EC Kits are free; there is also no delivery fee.
- The items come in a discreet padded poly mailer to ensure privacy.
- Kits are hand delivered to your home with your explicit instruction and permission.
We are currently piloting drop-offs for people living in Baltimore City, Baltimore County, and Montgomery County. We will continue to add additional counties for drop-off in the coming months.
Ordering a kit
- Order your EC Kit here.
- Once your order is received, we will follow up within 24 hours.
- We will not follow up if your request is within 60 days of a previous request or if you are outside of our service area.
If you need emergency contraceptives more often than we can supply them to you, you can reach out to your local federally-funded birth control clinic. These clinics provide free emergency contraceptives and birth control to people of any age. You can find your nearest clinic on the HHS website.
If you have questions about our Emergency Contraceptive Kits, please email us at [email protected]