If you are a Maryland resident or have an appointment scheduled in Maryland, we may be able to help. Contact us for intake at (443) 853-8445.
Our intake line is available Monday through Thursday. To receive support for a Friday, Saturday, or Monday appointment, please call by 11:00 pm on Thursday.
When leaving a message, please provide the following information:
- Your name
- Callback number
- Zip Code where you live
- The appointment date and clinic name
- A description of your needs
- The total cost of your appointment and the remaining need
We can provide you with a referral if you do not have an appointment; please indicate this in your voicemail.
Once we receive your voicemail, a Case Manager will follow up within 48 hours.
Please note that our team will identify as the Baltimore Fund when calling; we may also text you. If you want us to identify as something other than BAF or not text, let us know in your voicemail. If calling is inaccessible or unsafe, please complete our client intake form.
Please visit our Practical Support page if you need transportation or lodging for your appointment.
More Funding Resources
In addition to BAF funding, you may be eligible for additional support from other funds -
- If not scheduled at Planned Parenthood, you can contact the National Abortion Hotline (NAH) at (800) 772-9100 to confirm your eligibility for funding.
- If scheduled at Planned Parenthood, you can ask the clinic to screen you for Justice Funds to help cover the cost of your care.
- 100+ abortion funds across the country may be able to help pay for your abortion. To search online for other funds and support organizations, view the list on the National Network of Abortion Funds (NNAF) website.
- Medicaid/Maryland Medical Assistance may cover your abortion.
Have questions? View our Frequently Asked Questions page here.