Practical Support is available Monday - Saturday. We do not monitor our warmlines or work with clients on Sundays or during the following closures:
- Monday, May 1 - Saturday, May 6
- Monday, May 29
- Monday, June 19
- Thursday, November 23 & Friday, November 24
- Monday, December 25
- Monday, September 4 - Saturday, September 9
We request at least 1-2 days' notice; we will do our best to respond to all inquiries.
If you need abortion funding, please visit our funding page for more information.
Practical support is available if you are:
- A Maryland resident having an abortion in or outside of the state.
- A person traveling to Maryland to get abortion care.
And you need assistance with:
- Transportation to and from your abortion care appointment.
- Lodging to access an abortion care appointment.
- Other assistance may be available, please reach out and ask.
Please call our confidential helpline at (443) 853-8445 and leave a message with the following information.
- Phone number
- Zip code
- Appointment date
- Clinic name
- Whether it is safe to leave a voicemail message or send a text
Someone from our Practical Support team will contact you within 24-48 hours to conduct a brief intake and discuss your needs.
If calling is inaccessible or unsafe, you can complete our Abortion Funding Intake form. Please note: the intake form should only be used in this instance as it is not monitored by the Practical Support team and requires an internal referral. The best way to request Practical Support is to call the confidential helpline and leave a message.
Showing 1 reaction