Starting September 21, it’s Taco or Beer Challenge week at the Baltimore Abortion Fund!
What is the Taco or Beer Challenge?
- Eat a taco and/or drink a beer
- Donate to the Baltimore Abortion Fund
- Take a picture or video of you doing both
- Post on social media using #ToBC20 and #BaltimoreAF and then challenge three friends!
We have several ways to help you participate in this year’s challenge:
1) Order take out from Cafe 1908 on Wednesday, September 23rd between 4-8PM
Cafe 1908 is a new local black-owned restaurant here in Baltimore. A percentage from all food sales between 4-8PM on September 23rd will be donated to the Baltimore Abortion Fund.
We recommend their 3 for $15 taco special!
Call: 410-396-8258 to place an order
You MUST mention the Baltimore Abortion Fund in your order.
Pick it up at: 7 W Preston St., Baltimore, MD 21201
2) Limited sit-down dining available at sweet27 bakery and restaurant on Saturday, September 26th at 7PM
sweet27 bakery and restaurant is offering a special prix fixe menu of 3 tacos or 3 sides including a beer for $15.
Call: 410-464-7211 to reserve a table
Mention the Baltimore Abortion Fund.
A portion of the price from the pre-fixed menu will be donated to the Baltimore Abortion Fund.
Strongly encouraged to pay in cash!
3) Make your own tacos at home!
Many thanks to BAF supporters, Sergio and John España from Tortacos, for carefully crafting this special chicken taco and guacamole recipe for our Taco or Beer Challenge. Make this at home and then make a donation to the Baltimore Abortion Fund.
Make sure to tag us after you complete the Taco or Beer challenge and use these hashtags: #ToBC20 and #BaltimoreAF and then challenge three friends!